Big Buddha Visit Bangkok Big Buddha Taking

Latest Phone number list discussion.
JoYnSE33O44

Big Buddha Visit Bangkok Big Buddha Taking

Post by JoYnSE33O44 »

I have a strong desire to travel and do something new. a break from a language can be very constructive for the right reasons. I went to Thailand for two weeks to study Thai intensively. I even documented the experience with daily videos. Although I thought it was just a bit of fun for a brief diversion I ended up becoming more enamored with the language than I expected and was reluctant to give it up when I returned to London.

So as I said I am actively learning two languages ​​simultaneously, Thai and Cantonese, and thinking deeply about how to make this process as efficient as possible. Based on this experience and many years of experimentation I Phone Number List offer the following advice to overcome all the disadvantages of learning two languages ​​at the same time and make the most of the experience. Make one language your primary focus. The goal is to spend as much time as possible on one language. Yes This means you have to make a choice which for all intents and purposes will be your primary language in which you will spend most of your time concentrating and prioritizing other languages.

Making other languages ​​a secondary language goal is a waste of time spent on other languages. You'll spend less time working on this language to create focus and depth for your primary language. Let me illustrate this with an example. As far as I am concerned Cantonese is currently my main language. This is what I study every morning during my core study time. This is what I listen to in my free time. This is what I practice reading and writing. This is the language I watch on TV and practice speaking whenever possible.