Whether Through Facebook Ads Google Ads

Latest Phone number list discussion.
Rumi63

Whether Through Facebook Ads Google Ads

Post by Rumi63 »

You can create a different memory in your contacts . 2 – add dynamic content in your active campaign campaigns ok. I am going to tell you the typical case, the one that I find that everyone usually does. But I put you in situation. Imagine that you are going to send a newsletter , for example. In that newsletter you are going to mention your new edition of your “bobbin lace” course, apart from other things, but you think… listen to this so that I am going to send it to those who are already students. Has a situation like this ever happened to you? Well, most people would send 2 emails, one to clients without the mention of the course and the other to non-clients with the mention. And well, it is not the most optimal, but it works.

What if you also want to check if they are registered for a webinar, for example? You should create more emails: one for those who are not customers and are not registered for the webinar. Another one for those who are Latest Mailing Database clients , but are not registered for the webinar. Another for those who are customers and are registered for the webinar. Another one for those who are not clients , but are registered for the webinar. 4 different emails. And things can get even more complicated if you add more conditions. Well, you can save all this by adding conditional blocks within the same email. You add a block that only customers receive. Then another one that only non-customers receive. Then another one that only those who have registered for the webinar receive.

Then another one that those who have not yet registered for the webinar receive. We could continue adding all the conditionals you want and each contact will receive only the fragment that corresponds to it . I think you will see it in a more practical way in this video. Now your emails will never be the same again? 3 – clean up your active campaign lists with just one click do you know what usually happens to your mailing list as time goes by? Well, some contacts are becoming inactive . Yes, it happens to all of us, to some more and to others less. But what are these inactive contacts? They are people who subscribe to your mailing list. And after a while they stop interacting with you. They no longer visit your website, they do not open your emails, etc.