Case Study: How to Build a Vast Audience by Mastering the Art of the Interview

Latest Phone number list discussion.
Jannat12

Case Study: How to Build a Vast Audience by Mastering the Art of the Interview

Post by Jannat12 »

Srinivas Rao graduated from business school in 2009, straight into one of the worst U.S. job markets we’ve faced since the Great Depression. But, instead of getting frustrated at the lack of opportunity in corporate America, Srini reinvented himself as a content marketer. Srini’s interviews on his podcast, BlogcastFM, are legendary. He’s hosted Chris Guillebeau, Danielle LaPorte, Tim Ferriss, and Seth Godin, and his site has become a sought-after stop for authors during any successful book launch.

His intelligence and knowledge Phone Number List of his subject matter allow him to extract the very best out of every interviewee, and he has built up a rabidly loyal audience who can’t wait to get his next episode. Let’s take a look at how he did it … The interviewer gets interviewed — A few questions with Srinivas Rao What’s your site and what do you write about? BlogcastFM is an online show where I’ve interviewed more than 300 bloggers, authors, and entrepreneurs.

The fundamental question that BlogcastFM answers is, “How do I (as a small biz owner) leverage media and content to fuel my business?” We’ve brought in perspectives from every walk of life and the blogosphere. Our guests have included famous bloggers, successful entrepreneurs, and brilliant people you may never have heard of. Who are your readers and how do you serve them? Was there a pressing problem you were trying to solve? The people who listen to our show are a really diverse group. We have the online business owners that you would expect.