Every morning we met in the same corner

Latest Phone number list discussion.
Bappy

Every morning we met in the same corner

Post by Bappy »

of the old restaurant and encouraged each other and did not give up the idea that the Doctor had given us. The love for continuing the legacy of so many years of tradition made us fight harder every day despite everything they told us. While I was on the corner taking the data of all the customers who arrived, some told me: "You're crazy, the restaurant is already closed, what are you still doing there?". They even gave me a job and asked me for the chef's number to give her a job too. But all of this was like fuel for me, to continue fighting to achieve the desired goal, because I am a person who aligned myself with my values ​​and did not let myself be carried away by the current of the world. I was more convinced every day that we were going to achieve something that would transcend.

At the same time that I took customer data, I took care of the cars of the businesses that were next door and that way I managed to win a talk for my food. And at night people would pass by and give me gifts for dinner and congratulate me on my persistence. So 2 more weeks passed and another partner, Miguel , withdrew , and I told him: “Why are you going to withdraw? Let's phone database have faith, I feel that there is little left . " He replied: "I have faith, but with faith alone we will not achieve anything . " And he left. We are only 7 people left in society. A few days later, in one of the meetings we used to have, an idea occurred to me to obtain the rental fee, because people did not accept the proposal of a 6-month trial contract paid in advance. I told my colleagues: “We are going to buy a business and in this way we can condition the owner by telling him that we bought the business from him and he is the owner of the house for a year” . A month and a half had already passed and my colleagues were tired and discouraged, but I was still in that corner filling up my database. They hardly ever came to meet me on the corner anymore. One day, a man passed by and gave me a piece of paper with the name and address of someone who was selling a business. I went to the address to talk to the man and then give the good news to my colleagues.

I really liked the location, it was close to the old Tejaditos . When I arrived at the place and entered the house, he made me very happy to see the potential that could be taken from him and I imagined everything he could become. I asked the man if he could talk to my colleagues and I went and told them: "I have good news for you, I already have the house!", and with my 6 companions we went to negotiate. We made him the proposal that we buy the business and pay it in 3 cash on the condition that he be the policyholder with his two guarantors for one year. And he told us: “I feel very happy to see a well-animated group with the desire to get ahead. I am willing to sell the business for $70 million pesos (approximately $17,000 dollars) so that they can pay me in three cash” . We finalized the agreement and left very happy. At once we went to the DIAN to create our tax registry. In those days we received the loan of $50 million pesos that we had waited so long for.